Our Data Centres
Webtastic Hosting services are provided and monitored from data centres in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.
Specific details for each of the data and operations centres is provided below.
Sydney Data Centre
2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah
The Tuggerah Data Centre ‘SAU DC1’ was built to provide high quality data centre space on the Central Coast of NSW. The strategic positioning in Tuggerah is located close to Sydney to provide high speed, low latency network connections whilst being far enough away from Sydney to mitigate exposures to infrastructure attacks and disasters in the CBD.
- Efficient eco-conscious power and cooling
- Located outside the Sydney CBD evacuation zone
- Future expansion plans in place enabling growth with our customers
- 1000Mbit switch port
- High levels of customer satisfaction
Canberra Data Centre
470 Northbourne Ave, Dickson ACT
The Canberra Data Centre infrastructure has been engineered to provide the highest level of uptime.
In addition, the data centre has the following features:
- Engineered and constructed to a “Secure Room” standard suitable for the protection of information systems from classified to highly protected
- CCTV monitoring and the digital recording of all entry and exits
- Multiple uninterrupted power supply systems
- System facilities that monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire and water detection
Melbourne Data Centre
NEXTDC – M1, Melbourne
826-830 Lorimer St, Port Melbourne
M1 is located less than 3km from Melbourne’s CBD. The Data Centre is also the largest independent co-location data centre in the city, with six data halls measuring 1,000m² each.
- Built to house mission critical systems
- Scalable solutions that provide flexibility
- Capacity to support growing power and space requirements
- Uninterruptible power supply system
- Carrier and vendor neutral colocation facilities
- Largest independent data centre in Victoria